Extra Easy - 0 syns
200g Paella Rice
Mixed Seafood (prawns, mussels, calamari)
2 Garlic Gloves, finely chopped
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
400g tin of chopped Tomatoes
1 pt Fish Stock
Pinch of Saffron
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
Handful of broad beans
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Prepare the stock and add the saffron, leave to infuse.
2. Fry the onions and peppers in a flat bottomed frying pan or paella dish sprayed with frylight until soft.
3. Add the garlic and paprika and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the rice until it is coated in the ingredients and mixed through, then add the mixed seafood to the pan.
6. Pour over the stock and leave to simmer for 10 minutes. Take off the heat and cover the pan with tin foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with a sprinkling of parsley to finish the dish.