A yummy recipe I came up with in order to use up some crab meat I had in the cupboard.
Extra Easy - 0 syns, HEXa
1 tin of Chunky Crab Meat
Half a Red Chilli, finely chopped
2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 Spring Onions, chopped
Handful of Tenderstem Broccoli
60g Parmesan, grated
1 tbsp Pasta water
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Cook your chosen pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. Fry the spring onion and broccoli in a frying pan sprayed with frylight until the broccoli has slightly softened. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the crab meat to the pan and fry for a further minute.
4. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 tbsp of the pasta water and put back into the saucepan. Add the reserved pasta water and half of the Parmesan, along with the spring onion, garlic, chilli and seasoning and combine.
5. Dish into two pasta bowls and sprinkle over the rest of the Parmesan and serve.