Extra Easy - 2.5 syns per portion
1 nest of dried Egg Noodles
Grey King Prawns (as many as you like!)
Red Pepper, sliced
Red Onion or Spring onions, chopped
Baby Corn, chopped
Carrot, peeled & chopped
Soya Beans (I use the frozen variety from Tesco)
Water Chestnuts, sliced
1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
1 Red chilli, finely chopped
1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Runny Honey (1 syn)
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions.
2. Spray a wok with frylight and add the red pepper, courgette, onion, broccoli and carrot and stirfry until they start to soften.
3. Add the remaining vegetables (apart from the chilli and garlic) and stirfry until all of the vegetables are soft.
4. Add the chilli, garlic and prawns and fry until the prawns turn pink.
5. Meanwhile, drain the noodles. Add to the wok along with the chilli sauce, soy sauce and honey. Toss until all of the noodles are coated with the sauce and then serve.