Extra Easy - 0 syns
75g dried rice
1 egg, beaten
2 spring onions, chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Handful of frozen peas
Soy Sauce to taste
1. Boil the rice according to packet instructions.
2. 5 minutes before the rice is completely cooked, add the frozen peas. Once both are ready, drain and set aside.
3. Spray a wok with frylight and add the spring onion and garlic. Stirfry until soft and add the rice, peas, soy sauce and the beaten egg.
4. Stir continuously until the egg is cooked through and the ingredients are well mixed.
5. Bulk out with vegetables or meat, or serve with your favourite SW friendly Asian meal.
|Served here with mushrooms and chicken|