Here is a firm favourite in my household that I found in an old copy of Slimming World magazine. It uses up your HEXa choice but I use slightly less than the advised daily amount so feel free to boost it up to your full allowance of 30g per person if cheese is your thing. Definitely one of my favourite dishes!
Extra Easy - 0 syn, HEXa
150g dried Spaghetti
2 Eggs, beaten
40g grated Parmesan (HEXa)
4 slices of Bacon, fat removed, cut into strips
1 Red Onion, sliced
1 Courgette, sliced
Handful of Mushrooms, any variety, sliced
1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, prepare your vegetables and fry in a frying pan sprayed with Frylight until cooked.
3. Add the bacon and garlic to the cooked vegetables and fry until the bacon is cooked through.
4. Drain off the spaghetti and return to the saucepan. Add the eggs and half of the parmesan. Season with salt and black pepper.
5. Add the bacon mixture to the pasta and mix well.
6. Transfer the pasta to two bowls and cover each with the remaining parmesan. Enjoy!